Pumpkin Treat Box

Who can resist candy? Make your house the most popular stop on Halloween with treat boxes and wraps. I plan to make up some cute boxes for the girls at the post office and latte stand. Here's what I have planned...
 


I'm using the Pumpkin Treat Box from the Dollar Downloads (it was a freebie friday pattern last year). This was super easy to cut and put together. One sheet of textured orange cardstock for the box and I LOVE glitter so had to use yellow glittered cardstock for the mouth and back of eyes.

I inked around the edges of things and made a quick tag with a scallop and circle punch. The lettering is hand-done because it's quick to do, and I love quick and easy projects. Safeway has big bags of mixed candy on sale and it doesn't take a lot to make this guy look like he's loaded with sweet treats.


I love giving handmade gifts. Hey, I think this turned out cute enough to earn some double punches from the girls at the latte stand! That was easy...Fun! Fun!

3 comments

  1. Love it! I made some, too, but they are not nearly as cute as yours. All the shading and sparkles make yours really cute. Makes me want to redo mine now.
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. What size did you cut the box as well as the other pieces

    ReplyDelete